Please note that the application deadline for the 2013-2014 school year has passed. You can still apply, but your application will be considered a waitlist application.
Por favor tenga en cuenta que el plazo de solicitud para el año escolar 2012-2013 ya ha pasado. Aún así puede aplicar, pero su aplicación será considerada una aplicación delista de espera.
There are two ways to apply:
1. Apply online by selecting the language button below.
2. Paper applications will be available for pick up in all of our schools by the end of October.
How does the application process work?
1. Determine if your child is age-eligible:
Age eligibility is determined by what age your child will be on December 31st of 2013. If on this date your child will be 5 years old, they are eligible to apply for Kindergarten.
Though Success Academy’s schools will all eventually serve Kindergarten through 8th grade, our schools only accept applicants through 3rd grade. Some schools only accept applications for K and 1st grade or K-2nd grade. The online application will alert you to grade eligibility at our schools.
2. Gather needed information:
In order to complete the application you will need:
- Your address and phone number
- The child’s name, gender and birthdate
- Your relationship to the child
- Siblings of the applicant
- Current school for the applicant (if they are currently enrolled in a school)
- Expected grade for applicant for 2013-2014 school year
- Which of our schools you would like to apply for (you can apply for more than one)
3. Fill out the application:
Submitting your application online is the easiest way to apply to a Success Academy school for your child. Links for the online application in both English and Spanish are now available. You can also submit a paper application for your child by mail or fax. The method by which you apply has no impact on your lottery placement. Only an online application will give you a written confirmation of submission. Make sure when you fill out the application that you fill in all of the required information and that you include working phone numbers, your apartment number and your zip code.
4. After the application process is complete, you will be entered into the random lottery. For more information about how the lottery process works, see our Lottery 101 section. If you need to make any changes to the application, such as your contact information, please email the new information to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, problems or concerns, please ask us. We are here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us with a question, please include your child's full name and date of birth—it helps us to answer your question faster!