For the 2016-2017 school year, Success Academy has made exciting changes to our scholars’ uniforms. For the first time, girls will have the option of wearing pants, and we’ve added our own black slip-on canvas shoes to the required uniform package for both boys and girls. A new, more kid-friendly belt and insulated lunch box are optional.
FlynnO’Hara will be our uniform vendor again this year, providing families with high-quality school clothing and premier customer service through retail locations and convenient online ordering.
All girls, and boys in Grades 2-4, may use their old uniforms and backpacks as long as they fit and are in good condition. Boys entering Grade 1 must buy some additional items.
All scholars must purchase:
- One pair of black SA shoes
Boys entering Grade 1 must also purchase:
- Two pairs of blue twill pants
- Two long- and one short-sleeve Oxford shirts
- Four clip-on neckties
Girls: Mandatory Uniform
Total mandatory package costs $230.15 to $235.82, depending on size selection.
[zoom_pan id='10360' /]
Girls: Optional Uniform
[zoom_pan id=10366 /]
Boys: Mandatory Uniform
Total mandatory package costs $249.90 to $273.57, depending on size selection.
[zoom_pan id=10367 /]
Boys: Optional Uniform
[zoom_pan id=10369 /]
HOW TO ORDER FROM FLYNNO’HARA
Uniforms will be available for purchase beginning in June. FlynnO’Hara offers several options for uniform purchase including retail locations, on-site fittings, in-store pick-ups, pop-up shops, and telephone and online ordering.
- Order online: Go to www.flynnohara.com. Shipping fee for online orders delivered to your home is $9.50.
- Order by telephone: Call 800-441-4122 toll-free. Shipping fee for telephone orders delivered to your home is $9.50.
- Retail locations: To find a store near you, visit www.flynnohara.com. There are no shipping fees for orders picked up in-store. You can order in-store and arrange delivery to your home for a $5 shipping fee.
Financial Assistance: Families experiencing financial hardship may qualify for financial assistance. Contact your school’s Main Office in May to learn more.