Success Academy middle schools challenge scholars academically; the curriculum is rich and rigorous. This is truly a college preparatory experience. We provide the support and structure scholars need to grow and mature, developing increasing independence and self-motivation over the four years. However, parent involvement remains paramount throughout middle school.
This winter, you will be able to rank the locations that work best for your family. All rising 5th graders will participate in the Middle School Placement process by filling out an online preference form, ranking all schools in order of preference.
- First priority is given to scholars with older siblings who are currently enrolled in the selected middle school.
- Second priority is given to scholars who live closest to the school. When you open the form, the default ranking of schools is by distance to your home address (closest to farthest).
- Scholars will be matched to a middle school based on rankings and the number of seats available at each school.
Come visit an open house to learn more about our middle school design and the placement process.
- Monday, 1/29: SA Harlem West Middle School, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, 1/30: SA Harlem North West, 5:00pm – 6:00pm [Note: this is home to our brand-new Dance program, learn more here.]
- Tuesday, 1/30: SA Hudson Yards Middle School, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, 1/30: SA Harlem East Middle School, 4:00pm -5:00pm
- Wednesday, 1/31: SA Bed-Stuy Middle School, 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Thursday, 2/1: SA Midtown West Middle School, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, 2/1: SA Harlem North Central Middle School, 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, 2/1: SA Bronx 2 Middle School, 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday, 2/1: SA Ditmas Park Middle School, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. RSVP today